Healgen Rapid Swab Test
Approved by the UK government and Public Health England, the Healgen Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test (Swab) is a lateral flow test designed to detect large numbers of SARS-CoV-2 infectious cases in a short space of time to prevent further onward transmission. The Rapid Swab Test is CE certified and MHRA registered.
RELATIVE SPECIFICITY: 99.22%
Specificity is the proportion of patients without disease who have a negative test or true negative rate. These terms describe the operating characteristics of a test and can be used to gauge the credibility of a test result.
Accuracy is a measure of how close and corrects a stated value is to the actual real value being described. 99%
RELATIVE SENSITIVITY: 96.72%
Sensitivity is the proportion of patients with the disease who have a positive test, or the true positive rate. There are two types of sensitivity.
– If someone has the virus (or remnants of the virus) in their system, diagnostic sensitivity is the probability that a test will detect it.
– If someone is contagious with the virus, contagiousness sensitivity is the probability that a test will detect the virus.
Iris/VivaDiag Swab, Saliva and Antibody Tests
Alpha Pharma’s tests have been developed with safety and accuracy as paramount. Each test has undergone rigorous testing. The VivaDiag SARS-CoV-2Ag rapid test (swab test) and Iris VivaDiag COVID-19 IgM IgG rapid test (antibodies test) are manufactured in compliance with CE and WHO directives.
- Manufactured in compliance with CE directives
- Manufactured in compliance with WHO directives
- Registered with Italian Ministry of Health
- EUA (emergency use authorisation) granted by US Food & Drug Administration
- 100% for negative patients
- Accuracy of up to 98% for positive patients, dependent on duration of infection
- Relative specificity: 100%
- Relative sensitivity (4 to 10 days of lgG and lgM infection time): 81.25%
- Relative sensitivity (11 to 24 days of lgG and lgM infection time): 97.1%
- Accuracy (4 to 10 days of lgG and lgM infection time): 88.25%
- Accuracy (11 to 24 days of lgG and lgM infection time): 98.3%
54 Bloomfield Avenue
Belfast, BT5 5AD
028 9443 8637
9am - 5pm
To connect with us and hear more on our diagnostic testing kits for Covid-19, follow us on our social media channels: